We are located in Liverpool city centre around the corner from the Catholic Cathedral, Philharmonic and the Everyman Theatre in the heart of the cities cultural quarter. We are in a small street called South Hunter St which is off a main road called Hardman St. We are easy walking distance to restaurants, bars and nightlife with Concert Sq being 5 mins away. We are opposite the John Moores University student union and a short stroll away from Liverpool Uni and LIPA. Liverpool’s shopping is 5 mins away with L1 and the Albert Dock a pleasant 15 – 20 minutes.
- Welcome! Liverpool airport, named after legendary Beatle John Lennon, is 7 miles outside of the city centre. You can get a bus or a taxi to the International Inn.
- The bus stop is outside the arrivals hall and you can get public bus - number 80A or 86A - to the city centre. This is a frequent service and runs between 7am & 11pm. It costs about £2 and takes 30-40 minutes. You can also get a taxi from the rank outside (cost £12-15 and takes 20 minutes).
- Ask the driver to let you off the bus at the Philharmonic Concert Hall. When you get off the bus simply walk straight downhill onto Hardman Street. We are 1 minute away!
- Turn right down the small street where you see a pub called The Flute. We are next door! As you can see the bus stop going back to the airport is even closer. 20 seconds away!
- Welcome! When you walk out of the main exit you will see a huge TV screen! Turn left onto Lime Street and continue. You will walk straight past the Adelphi Hotel.
- Continue straight up Renshaw Street walking towards the bombed church.
- At the traffic lights with the bombed church (no windows) turn left now walking up Leece Street continuing straight into Hardman Street.
- When you arrive at The Flute pub turn left and we are next door to the pub.
- Welcome! Take the exit onto Norton Street. Walk past the bus stop pictured and head straight uphill.
- Cross at the lights and continue straight into Seymour Terrace. You will see the Catholic Cathedral in the distance on the left.
- Continue straight eventually into Rodney Street until you come to the HSBC. At this junction take a left up Hardman Street. When you arrive at The Flute pub turn left and we are next door to the pub.